Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beware the thermotron sociopath




Beware the sociopath
No heart, no conscience, no remorse


Donna Andersen


I married a con man—a man who I now consider to be a sociopath. I didn't know anything about sociopaths when I said, "I do." Well, I learned about sociopaths (also called psychopaths) the hard way.

I thought I was marrying a successful businessman, James Montgomery. It turned out I was his business. He took all my money and left me seriously in debt.

Think it couldn't happen to you? Think again.

I found out, far too late, that my husband had a history of defrauding women. I also found out he's not alone.

Experts estimate that approximately 1% of the population are born sociopaths. That means there may be nearly 3 million sociopaths in the United States , and more than 63 million sociopaths worldwide. What's worse, sociopaths cannot be rehabilitated. Once a sociopath, always a sociopath.

Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience and no remorse. They don't worry about paying bills. They think nothing of lying, cheating and stealing. In extreme cases, sociopaths can be serial rapists and serial killers.

Think you can spot a sociopath? Think again. Sociopaths often blend easily into society. They're entertaining and fun at parties. They appear to be intelligent, charming, well-adjusted and likable. The key word is "appear." Because for sociopaths it's all an illusion, designed to convince you to give them what they want.

Sociopaths are masters of manipulation. So before you give away your love, your money or your life, read this website and the Lovefraud Blog.

No comments: