Friday, April 11, 2008

letts ask Mitch Kerr

Letts ASK Mitch Kerr
To: mkerr@alltempeng.com
CC:
Subject: mitch kerr
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:40:13 -0500

Show Full Headers Back To [SENT]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, as a reminder, no offence intended...i really was wondering if u know of any people in this business with good character.

That's what i liked about working as a teacher, people actually had good character.

But obviously i should have put in for a out side sales position... maybe the one bill arvo (detroit) had as out side... or maybe inside .. obviously it is an easy job.. (in my dreams huh)

In california thermotron sales was "get the customer drunk and find out how much money they really had to spend.

and Gregory v johnson spent 3 years lying to his co-workers and stealing and embezzling, he and tom bannish drummed out every one in that office...and he walked away with over 50,000 dollars of profits..

Then ENSECO with randy Bunn fired him in less than 6 months.. for robbery thief and embezzlement ,, and he couldn't do anything but change soloniods!! the FINE job of tom bannish and his training methods.. and the other SENIOR field service engineer DEAN TRipp..

Why you ask... well.... if Tom patterson can't (and bill arvo couldn't, but hil could) identify the different liars and thieves and embezzlers of your own company and the others that u have worked with... How in the world do you identify the bull the customer might say and your competition?

When Bill bench told me to lie and deceive the customer the customer at the navel station in San Diego, I said to Bill I realize my job to you is to get the customer to sign off... but unfortunity this group is not as dumb as you hoped for: (maybe the famious john dane at all temp engineering .. got that unit to work..)
Bill Bench couldn't do , and i never worked with a field engineer at thermotron..

So i said to bill bench "you tell me what lies they will believe and I will transmit that info", Heck that old sales man who sold the job at Russles Technicial Products was useless.. he would mutter and clear his throut... MmmmMMmmMMmmm

All he could do was say” well it will work at some of the specifications, but we just don’t know which ones...

But i guess the rule is the technician they sent is dumb and we will send someone smarter.

When i told bill bench that "i don't lie cheat and defraud people in my job because the bible covenant forbids it" He and mike Barrs kinda mocked me behind my back and a little to my face..

It's that famious saying john tenbrink would say "I didn't want to lie !! But they told me too" What could i Doooooo!!! ( i guess die and go to hell)(after a fine carreer))

Obviously getting the customer to sign off is parliament, but there was no team work for this at russles technicial products or at thermo Ron.

When Thermotron sent Hil to Litton on a bad project, the custiomer came to me and said .. Great now they are sending people to lie to me and tell me i don't know what i ordered and saw.

Not at all different from thermo Ron... except at thermotron there was daily thieft and embezzlement.

Heck I found it so puzzling... that I asked the managemt there if they were a money laundering operation for the Mafa and what they budgeted for it.

All these years later I still have not found another company that encouraged lying cheating, stealing, robbery theft and embezzlement, and as banish demonstrated libeling and slandering his co-workers, and drumming them out...

Funny last April i interviewed for a job in new jersey with Environmental specilities and wayne one of the co-owners said they had lost an( 800,000) eight hundred thousand dollar order because they couldn't meet the ship date.

I said that is a shame because Dan O'Keff at thermotron says just lie to the customer and tell them what they want to hear because everyone has a slipping ship date, everyone lies to the customer anyway.(But I couldn't get excited about living in new jersey)

So I apologize if this is not common knowledge...

When u walk into a whore house in Los Vegas... most every body is a whore... even the patrons...

Good people with good character is actually hard to find..
or we can just pretend.

So Mitch ... do U know of any GOOD people in the environmental chamber business??

just courous, THE BLADE... Ha Ha Ha

If this is new.....then...wow.. good thing i wrote a thesis on this and kept a journal with memos from thermotron.. I have taught on this a few times also.


So in all your wide years of experience do you know of any companies where good people work there??

Herman Miller in Holland seems to have a good rap.. but their management appears to be accountable and upstanding.. gee it even made the news paper a month ago..and it might be true?

Hmmm... Like the war Iraq with George bush and Dick chenny, opps... we got bad info on the W of MD... and no one gets fired for doing a bad job... it must be loyalty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.