Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the gay blade??

When tom bannish was on the west coast as a maNager.. he called some of his co-workers GAY behind their backs... and dan okeefe thought it was funny..
danny boy .. said to me .. welll this company (Thermotron) letts anyone in...

Gee dan what did u mean by that??

when u look at the bitch whores that he had as his maNager's i guess it sort of describes it all..

Roger Cannary said dAn was a hArD guy to work for!!!

and Davbe waterfield .. would drumout anyone ..

and Tom Patterson said .. either u go along with what they say..

or they will harrass U and attack U... wow what a paradise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBI1f6sZaUg

1 comment:

chamberman said...

The Bible says not to fellowship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bible says not to fellowship with darkness, that would be the "choice."

Flee away and get thee hence you bloomin' heretic hypocrite who hides unidentified and lurks in the shadows like Satan and like the spineless coward reprobate you are and worship.

That would be your idol Tony Alamo who will soon be on the lam again, if he isn't already. Like you he must always flee and hide and remain incognito.


anchored

09-28-, 07:12 AM
anchored Posts: n/a

Floridiot, You presumptuou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floridiot,

You presumptuous little creep from the deep. Let me state this real plainly for all to understand. I am not a homosexual, gay, bisexual, f*g, qu**r or whatever word you want to allude to. You come in here and play your little semantics (word games). My wife knows I'm not homosexual.

I don't even remember ever seeing you in my lifetime. You don't know squat about me or my life.

You're really so presumptuous throwing out and sowing seeds of evil thoughts just like Tony Alamo.

You sowed evil thoughts about me on this board accusing in a round about way that I'm homosexual.

I haven't seen you for 30 years. You don't know anything about my life you little presumptuous creep. You're words are wounds of death.
With your tongue you murder.

Here's what God thinks of presumptuous people like you.

II Peter 2:10 Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

You are the wimp you little creep from the deep.

You spineless little gutless wonder coward.

You remain in the shadows like a biting serpent.

I didn't see John the Baptist, or Jesus, or Paul, or Stephen, or Martin Luther cowering in the darkness.

epent, you little spineless coward.