Wednesday, August 4, 2010

thermotron training= the lake of fire=Depart from me, ye cursed

We now return to It’s Supernatural.

SID: Hello. Sid Roth here with Tony Kemp. And Tony, I have to tell you, when I interviewed you on the radio I felt such love coming out of you. I felt such a peace of God coming out of you.


It provoked me to jealousy. It literally did. And I want to walk in that and I want you to be walking in that kind of love.

Because when you’re walking in that kind of love you’re walking in God. And when you’re walking with God you’ve got it all. And when you’re not walking in God you don’t have anything.

Tony, you said something happened to you in 1989. Tell me about that.


TONY: Four o’clock in the morning in the month of December 1989, I had an angel come to me.

And immediately Sid, my spirit left my body and we went up through the heavens. One thing I should add, Sid, is that there were a number of other souls who had departed from their bodies.

But their destination was obviously not Heaven. But the angel took me into Heaven.

SID: Just out of curiosity, how did you know their destination wasn’t Heaven?

TONY: There was a port, an opening, a tunnel that they went into.

And when you’re out of your body all your senses are, how should say this, you have the ability to see further, hear more, feel more,

and I could see that they were going to the lake of fire.

SID: Could you see their reactions?

TONY: No, because they were, I could see their departure into the tunnel toward the lake of fire.

(14"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. )


Revelation 20:12, 15, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.


Matthew 25:41 (Jesus speaking to people at final judgment), ...Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.




SID: Okay. So in the meantime, you’re going up, they’re going into the tunnel. What’s
happening to you?

TONY: The angel and I are speeding through the heavens very, very quickly, so fast that I really couldn’t see the planets or the stars. And then we landed in Heaven. I do want to say this to people because I think this is very important. People need to really give themselves to Messiah Jesus and go to Heaven. And here’s the first reason why. There’s such joy there. The apostle Peter said, “It is joy unspeakable and full of glory.” My experience, I would say it this way. It’s

No comments: