Tuesday, June 9, 2009

talk like a moron ?, act like an idoit ?, speak like a pervert?

then Uuuu willll fit-right- IN






are you moron?
Category: Humor & Offbeat

Page Bottom ↓
Get email updates about this conversation







Elite '09
216
409
09/08/ Julie "julieholic™" K. says:

on the Atif's request..

so tell me.. what did you do last night??

oh come on.. don't tell me you are not going to have any drinks from now.. liar!

surprisingly, I didn't have any drinks yesterday.. it happened.. well.. BUT, I will have lots of drinks today, and tomorrow..

what's ur plan, my lovely moron?






Welcome To I Am An Idiot

Stories About Idiots and Such

If you are an idiot, or you know one, feel free to submit a story.

If you're looking for a laugh to lighten up your mood check out our stories about idiots, see if you are a 1D10T,







While having science lesson, my friend asked me, "psst, how long does it take for a chick to grow and become a hen?"

"Just a sec.."

I said and took out my textbook."

Just then my friend scolded me and said," IDIOT!

You mean it takes one second for a chick to grow and become a hen?'






(please send it with dry ice as that stuff rots fast and stinks bad).

Enjoy your stay and come back often.

No comments: