Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I AM AN OXI-MORONSelf professed Moron


5244020079113866162" />


I AM AN OXI-MORONSelf professed Moron...I hope to be contradictory. ... Mitch is safe and reports that we cant get back into Houma until Friday Noon at the earliest. ...
iamanoxi-moron.blogspot.com/ - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

I AM AN OXI-MORON
Self professed Moron...I hope to be contradictory.

Saturday, September 6, 2008
UPDATE: 7:59 AM SATURDAY
http://iamanoxi-moron.blogspot.com/

IM ON MY WAY HOME!!!!!! WOOTS!!!!
And if ANYONE utters the word IKE to me...
YOURE DEAD!! DEAD, MURDERED, STABBED!!
My ass WILL BE in LA next weekend...FUCK YOU IKE!!!


How Do You Spell Moron? Marion Cotillard! She Thinks 911 Was Made ...One Response to “How Do You Spell Moron? Marion Cotillard! She Thinks 911 Was Made Up!” Dale March 3rd, 2008 at 8:54 pm. She is right, so what? ...
www.celebrityfashionwatcher.com/.../02/how-do-you-spell-moron-marion-cotillard-she-thinks-911-was-made-up/ - 210k - Cached - Similar pages

Mitch Kerr | FacebookThis is Mitch Kerr's public search listing on Facebook. Mitch's friends can view photos, videos and more. Everyone can join Facebook.
www.facebook.com/people/Mitch_Kerr/555560668 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

No comments: