Sunday, September 2, 2007

fred plont and ed flowers

To: tpatterson@espec.com

Subject: dick alverson,
hil sys,
the wheel turns
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:06:28 -0500
hello,, i spoke with dick last week and was surprised to find he was now 62, and semi retired,,

And with Hil as a west coast sales rep for lunair.. the wheel turns..
but often hil was honest with me and that was a plus.. after the fact of course

he did say " a man's got to do what a man's got to do"in retrospect at least it was something to learn from.

I try to follow the"if you can't say something good..." philosophy so I won't say too much about

Tom i tried that and the punk thief i worked with said

" i sure made him look good"

and when i told Fred Plant that

then E flowers ended up getting mad at me, now according to fred .. he and ed .. embezzled about 10,000 to 15,000 per year..

and he didn't need to work a union job in california with ENSECO and rendy bunn.. because he now only worked 3 or 4 hours a day and charged thermotron 8 to 12 hours a day.. so he was making the same money as them..

and besides .. he said everyone he knows is a liar and a thief..


Why because Fred was always a pet and a channel.. and he told me

Weellll Makr lamer told me that Good People don't work at thermotron for very long

hemmm any wayIt was for me a difficult place to be.

No comments: